Enjoy a “taste” of Chicago’s favorite food and music festival at a special Taste of Chicago Preview on Wednesday, June 25 at Daley Plaza from 11am - 2pm. Featuring eight Taste of Chicago restaurants and food trucks, plus two “In the Kitchen with Mariano’s” chefs, the lunch time event includes:
- Bridgeport Pasty (new food truck)
- Chicago’s Dog House (new restaurant)
- Lawrence’s Fisheries (new restaurant)
- Mariano’s (new restaurant)
- Mamma Mia (new pop-up)
- Connie’s Pizza
- Robinson’s No. 1 Ribs
- The Smoke Daddy
Mariano’s, a new Taste partner and vendor, is bringing their culinary expertise to the Taste’s popular cooking demonstration area and the Preview will include a demonstration at noon from two of Chicago’s leading chefs – names TBA.
The Preview will include music from the Taste schedule and attendees will have a chance to win a pair of concert tickets to one of the five shows via the Taste of Chicago Facebook page and on Twitter.
- When: Wednesday, June 25 (11am-2pm, cooking demos at 12pm)
- Where: Daley Plaza
- Cost: Free to enter, food and drink prices vary
The Taste of Chicago is July 9-13 in Grant Park. Tickets for the seating pavilion at Taste concerts can be purchased at TasteofChicago.us starting at $18.