Your cart is currently empty!
Blackbird's Bryce Caron Receives Top Pastry Chef Honors from Food & Wine
For the first time Food & Wine has named the five Best New Pastry Chefs in America. To be considered, professional chefs must have run a pastry kitchen for five years or fewer in a restaurant. Chicago’s Bryce Caron of Blackbird was named one of those five! The winners and their recipes will be in the May issue of the magazine (on newsstands April 13) and on foodandwine.com.
2012 FOOD & WINE Best New Pastry Chef Winners
- Shawn Gawle Corton, New York City
- Bryce Caron Blackbird, Chicago
- Laura Sawicki La Condesa, Austin
- Stella Parks Table 310, Lexington, Kentucky
- Devin McDavid Quince/Cotogna, San Francisco
Photo of Bryce Caron’s Frozen cucumber mousse courtesy of TimeOut Chicago