Chicago Restaurant Week ends Sunday, February 26. Or at least it’s supposed to. Some restaurants want to keep the fun going so they’re extending their special prix fixe menus. Some of them are offering those $22 lunches or $33 or $44 three-course dinners through Thursday and Porkchop is even extending the offer through March 7! (Pretty soon they’ll start calling it Chicago Restaurant Month.)
- Gemini Bistro, Lincoln Park, dinner
- LM Le Restaurant, Lincoln Square, dinner
- Rustic House, Lincoln Park, dinner
- Bistronomic, Gold Coast, lunch & dinner
- Japonais, River North, lunch
- Kinzie Chophouse, River North, lunch & dinner
- Quartino, River North, lunch & dinner
Quartino’s menu serves two people!
- Quay, Magnificent Mile, lunch & dinner
- Porkchop, West Loop, lunch & dinner
Know of more? Leave a comment!
Photo courtesy of Gemini Bistro