On Friday, February 24, indulge in endless food and drink during our own Carnevale at Eataly! Explore bars of Italian fare spread throughout our restaurants, including cicchetti (small plates that traditionally line the counters of little bars for an aperitivo), fresh pasta, risotto, housemade focaccia, fresh mozzarella, and bugie (fried dough pastries sprinkled with powdered sugar and made only during Carnevale). Sparkling, white, and red Italian wines will be flowing, as well as Venetian cocktails like the Bellini and Spritz, and our own housemade beer. Between the food and drink, you will enjoy live entertainment, face painting, and more during this all-inclusive event!
Here's how it works: once you're in, you're in.
With your ticket, you’ll gain exclusive acess to our second floor for the duration of the event. You will stroll throughout the store enjoying a variety of food at different restaurants, all prepared by our expert staff of chefs. Everything is included in your ticket price (yes, even the beer, wine, and cocktails!). The selection will include unlimited fresh pasta and risotto, pizza, arancini, mozzarella, focaccia, housemade sausages and of course, typical Carnevale treats from Venice. Flowing red, white and sparkling Italian wines by the glass will be available from multiple wine bars, as well as peach bellini, Venetian Spritzes and magnificent housemade draft beer!
Carnevale is an annual festival held across the world but perhaps best known in Venezia. Like France's Mardi Gras, Carnevale is the final hurrah before the restrictions of Lent begin. During the celebrations, which can last from a day to a month, revelers are free to eat, drink, and dance without reproof. Every year, revelers flock to the famous Piazza San Marco to witness the elaborate costumes and masks, lively street parades, and regional food and wine.
- Ticket price includes exclusive access to second floor, which is reserved for ticketed guests only. Food and drink is all-inclusive.
- Pricing is inclusive of service fees and is exclusive of sales tax.
- You will not receive a physical ticket for this event—you will check-in using the last name you registered with.
- This is a 21+ event. All guests planning to attend must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pigeons not included; low risk of falling into a canal.