Thanksgiving 2018 at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
When:Thu, 11/22/2018 (All day)
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago offers in-restaurant & to-go offers for Thanksgiving.
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago (221 N. Columbus Dr.) offers two options for Thanksgiving, to dine in and eat at home. At Filini restaurant, from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., guests can enjoy a four-course meal ($58 adults, $22 kids ages 4-12) that includes:
· Roasted butternut squash soup
· Gathered salad featuring roasted pear, dried cranberries, candied walnuts and a sherry vinaigrette
· A choice of cider-roasted farm turkey, slow-roasted prime rib or brown sugar-cured ham with a pineapple glaze
· Family-style sides including cranberry stuffing, cheddar-herb mashed potatoes, cranberry-orange relish, cider gravy, maple-glazed yam and apples, green beans, crimini mushrooms with crispy shallots
· Chocolate cream or pumpkin pie
For those looking to celebrate the holiday at home minus the mess, Filini at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago offers pick-up packages serving 4, 8 and 12 priced at $175, $340 and $510, respectively, inclusive of tax. All orders must be submitted by Mon., Nov. 19 at 2 p.m. Pick-up times at Filini are 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Thanksgiving Day.