- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
November 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort invites guests and locals alike to join them on Thurs., Nov. 28 to celebrate Thanksgiving with a festive prix-fixe menu. Hosted in the resort’s Wright’s Brew & Bistro, this year’s menu features four courses including a variety of traditional Thanksgiving comfort foods:
• The first course includes a choice of shrimp cocktail or an antipasto board with smoked sausage, aged cheddar, roasted vegetables, and crackers.
• The second course includes a choice of a field green salad with granny smith apple, cranberries, caramelized pecans, and honey vinaigrette or butternut squash bisque with maple croutons.
• The third course includes oven-roasted turkey with whipped potatoes, green beans, house-made sage stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy.
• The fourth course for dessert is a duo of pumpkin and pecan pies.
• The children’s menu includes a salad, turkey dinner, and a slice of pumpkin pie.
The four course prix-fixe menu is $42 per person for adults and $20 per child 12 and under (exclusive of tax and gratuity). Reservations can be made by calling 847-634-0100.