AlphaBeer is the only event that teaches you about 26 beers - one for every letter of the alphabet! The focus is on craft brews and the experience is led by experts who truly appreciate fine beer. It's a three hour tour of hops and barley and lagers and ales, and everything is crafted by masters who are passionate about their beers.
We're celebrating our "XI"th AlphaBeer on October 12th! At this very special event we're highlighting some of the best beers from some of the best breweries. It's fun, educational, and (highly) entertaining for fans, fanatics, and neophytes alike.
During this unconventional tasting event you'll learn about the ABV, the IBU and what to eat with each brew. Your take-home program means you'll have your notes handy when you want to pick up your favorites. We'll even have several special guests joining us from participating breweries to share their love and passion for the art of fine brew with you.
Here's what's "on tap":
- A Ale Syndicate Municipal IPA
- B Berghoff Sir Dunkle - Dark Lager
- C New Belgium Coconut Curry Hefeweizen
- D Deschutes Obsidian - Stout
- E Evil Twin Hipster Ale - APA
- F Founder's Red's Rye - Pale Ale
- G Goose Island Big John - Imperial Stout
- H Slapshot Honey, You're Blonde - American Blonde Ale
- I Ommegang Iron Throne - Blonde Ale
- J Jolly Pumpkin La Parcela - Pumpkin Ale
- K Kentucky Bourbon Barrel - English Strong Ale
- L Liefmans Goudenband - Belgian Sour
- M Greenbush Memento Mori - Oktoberfest Ale
- N New Holland Black Hatter - Black IPA
- O Baderbrau Oktoberfest
- P Pipeworks Chai Dog - Imperial Milk Stout
- Q Atlas quasIPA
- R Revolution Brewing Deth'S Tar - Imperial Stout
- S Brewery Vivant Sgt. Peppercorn - Rye Pale Ale
- T Timmerman Strawberry Lambic
- U Uinta Dubhe - Imperial Black IPA
- V 5 Rabbit Vida Y Muerte - Oktoberfest
- W Avery White Rascal - Witbier
- X Southern Tier 2X Stout - Milk / Sweet Stout
- Y Evil Twin Yang - Imperial IPA
- Z Three Floyds Zombie Dust - American Pale Ale
There's no better way to learn your A-BEER-C's!
NEW: For the first time, we're offering TWO sessions! Prefer day drinking? Join us at 12pm. Want to stay after and enjoy your favorites? Sign up for the 5pm session.
Tickets are just $45 to try 26 different craft beers, each introduced by an expert.
Beer is better with friends: Bring 5 friends and you get to go free! A table of 6 is only $225. We have a very limited number of tables at this price, and they always sell out.
For this eleventh edition of AlphaBeer we're thrilled to be partnering with The Beer Bistro North. When you talk about beer bars in Chicago, you talk about The Beer Bistro.
Log in / Register to Claim This Listing
will open in new window
refresh this page after logging in
Plan your Chicago Experience - free signup!