Attention Young Americans! An exhibition on the career of David Bowie will make its only U.S. stop here in Chicago at the Museum Of Contemporary Art Chicago September 23, 2014 through January 4, 2015.
David Bowie Is presents the first retrospective of the extraordinary career of David Bowie—one of the most pioneering and influential performers of our time. The exhibition brings together more than 300 objects, including handwritten lyrics, original costumes, photography, set designs, album artwork, and rare performance material from the past five decades are brought together from the David Bowie Archive for the first time.
You have the opportunity to relive the extraordinary career of David Bowie even before tickets are on sale with Thompson Chicago’s intriguing Day and Night with David Bowie package. Explore the world of the eclectic entertainer with a tour through the much anticipated David Bowie Is exhibit, including a private meet and great with the MCA concierge, all scheduled by Thompson Chicago. To prepare you for your day, the hotel will even start you off with a delicious complimentary continental breakfast for two. After delving into the life and works of Bowie, you can indulge in your own creativity with a build-your-own Ziggy Stardust cocktail kit for two that can be enjoyed within the walls of the stylish sanctuary of your room at Thompson Chicago.
This is your back stage pass that allows you to bypass the lines. This package includes:
- A Superior King or Superior Double/Double room
- Two VIP tickets to the David Bowie Is exhibit including a private Meet & Greet by a MCA Museum Concierge
- A build-your-own Ziggy Stardust cocktail kit for two that creates the perfect red and blue layered vodka cocktail
- Continental breakfast for two
- Thompson Chicago will schedule your experience with the museum upon booking.