Café Bustelo Brings a Pop-up Coffee Shop to Wicker Park
Later this week we will get a unique taste of Columbia’s gourmet espresso at the Café Bustelo pop-up shop in Wicker Park.
Open from Friday, Sept. 5 to Sunday, Sept. 14, the pop-up coffee shop will offer complimentary Café Bustelo espresso, free Wi-Fi, giveaways, and branded swag, the space is designed to encourage visitors to stay for a while, work remotely, and enjoy great coffee.
To help you stay awhile, the pop-up's schedule includes a mini-concert series with acoustic sets from bands such as Gemini Club and Glasslux, and DJ sets from Timbuck2 and Zebo. Alongside the music acts are workshops promoting Café Bustelo’s newly expanded $45,000 college scholarship program for high school students.
To discover a new coffee and K-Cup option, the pop-up is on Milwaukee near Harold’s Chicken Shack and Emporium.
- Fri., Sept. 5 (3pm) - DJ Timbuck2
- Sat., Sept. 6 (3:30pm) - Glasslux
- Sun., Sept. 7 (3pm) – DJ Zebo
- Sat., Sept. 13 (3:30pm) - Gemini Club
- Sun., Sept. 7 (11am, 3pm) – DJ Timbuck2
- When: Sept. 5 – 14 (7am-5pm daily)
- Where: Wicker Park, 1373 N. Milwaukee Avenue ()
- Cost: Free