If you need a good cocktail – and who doesn’t - FEW’s master distiller and founder Paul Hletko teamed up with mixologist Ergys Dizdari for an evening of specialty drinks at Southport & Irving (SIP).
The evening at SIP includes a meet and greet with master distiller/founder Paul Hletko, education and tasting notes from FEW brand ambassador Alison Mouratis, samples of FEW’s handcrafted spirits, and giveaways including distillery tours and FEW monogramed merchandise.
Mixologist Ergys Dizdari (of Filini, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel and FEW Fridays) created a cocktail list with a mixture of classics like a G&T and Sazerac, alongside new drinks such as The Last Word featuring Malört and From Dusk Till Dawn with a white whiskey.
The cocktail list includes:
- The Last Word: Anguish and Regret Malört, American Gin (Luxardo Maraschino Originale, lime juice)
- Flora #5: American Gin (St-Germaine elderflower liqueur, lavender-and rose-infused simple syrup, rose water, lemon juice)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: White Whiskey, Barrel Gin (Orgeat syrup, lemon juice, passion fruit puree, Peychaud's bitters, Vieux Carre Absinthe)
- Sazerac: Rye Whiskey (Fig-infused simple syrup, orange bitters, Vieux Carre Absinthe wash)
- Manhattan: Bourbon Whiskey, Barrel Gin (Amaro Averna, Cocchi Storico Vermouth di Torino, Fee Brothers Old Fashioned Aromatic Bitters)
- Gin & Tonic: American Gin (Housemade tonic, lime)
- When: Tonight, July 26 (7-9pm)
- Where: Southport & Irving
- Cost: Cocktails are $8-12 // Spirits-friendly small plates menu ($6-$16)