Summer vacation is over but the ACME Hotel is getting back to cool with some adult-friendly fun. The new Back to Cool package combines the hotel’s eclectic design and laid-back, retro/rocker vibe with whiskey, records, and everything else you need to party like a rock star.
Your weekend starts with whiskey tasting with Benjamin Schiller at The Berkshire Room, one of Chicago’s top bars and bartenders, where you’ll receive a fat stack of gift cards for vintage record and clothing shops.
After a bit of liquid courage, continue your rock star weekend by finding the most attractive person in the bar – there will be plenty to pick from – and suggesting something bold, like getting a tattoo from Insight Studios.
What you do from there is your own prerogative, just don’t forget to pick up your new subscription to Rolling Stone before a late checkout.
The Back to Cool Package includes:
- One night stay at the ACME Hotel
- Upgrade to a one-bedroom suite (based on availability)
- Berkshire throwback whiskey tasting
- $50 gift card to Reckless Records
- $50 gift card to Market Supply Co.
- 1 year subscription to Rolling Stone with latest issue upon check-in
- Tattoo from Insight Studios
Rates for the Back to Cool package start at $409. Package is available starting now through September 30.