Soho House Chicago is the West Loop’s most anticipated addition and you can now book a room at the new members club. With rooms available beginning September 1, you can plan be one of the first guests to stay at historic building.
The six-floor club will feature two-floors of high-ceilinged king-size rooms, which include:
- 13 Medium Plus Bedrooms - 600 square feet, with a custom-designed four-poster bed, large soaking tub, walk in shower, separate bathroom, dressing table, sofa and armchair, dining table for two, and armoire
- 6 Medium Bedrooms - 400-500 square feet, with a four-poster bed, large walk in shower, dining table for two, armchair, and armoire
- 21 Small Bedrooms - 300 square feet, with large walk in shower, closet, and armchair
Special touches to the rooms include small items such as china tea sets designed exclusively for Soho House, along with a crystal decanter and rocks glasses for the whiskey enthusiast. Additionally, all of the rooms are outfitted in wallpaper specially designed for the property, vintage radiators, reclaimed floorboards, upholstered headboards (in small rooms), industrial lighting fixtures, antique chandeliers, and custom carpet.
Guests will also enjoy:
- The lobby-level Allis Bar, named after the building's first owners
- Two signature restaurants: Pizza East and Chicken Shop (open to the public)
- Cowshed, a luxurious and sociable spa experience
- 12,000 square foot gym with workout studios, boxing ring and an old-school launderette
- 40-seat screening room
- The Club Floor with a drawing room, pantry bar, club bar, and house kitchen and grill
- A glass-enclosed Rooftop Bar & Kitchen, as well as an 80-foot swimming pool and outdoor deck
Soho House Chicago is the group's fifth location in North America, and opening rates for Small Bedrooms start at $240 per night. Prices may fluctuate slightly depending upon the season.