Last year Rockit Ranch unveiled a newly renovated Underground during Lollapalooza and it was the hottest club in Chicago. Nearly every Lolla celebrity and performer visited the new place for bottle service, stellar DJs, and the Midwest’s hottest crowd.
This year the Underground will continue the party with five days of high energy after-parties from Wednesday, July 30 – Sunday, August 3.
Each night starting at 10pm, music enthusiasts will be treated to sets by some of the most sought after DJ’s and artists while enjoying a VIP reception with Lolla-themed Grey Goose and Bacardi cocktails from 10-11pm.
The Underground can’t tell reveal all of the performers, but so far the line-up includes Nelly, Danny Masterson AKA DJ Mom Jeans, and an EDM set by The Jane Doze.
If you’re looking for celebs, the US Weekly after-party on Saturday night it going to be your night.
- Wednesday, July 30: Lollapalooza takes over Every Damn Wednesday with exciting EDM sets by The Jane Doze and DJ Tony Arzadon.
- Thursday, July 31: Artist & Producer Sammy Adams takes over the Underground with an accompanying set from Danny Masterson AKA DJ Mom Jeans.
- Friday, August 1: Kick off Lolla with special guests Nelly and Samantha Ronson.
- Saturday, August 2: Join the official US Weekly after-party with open format sets by Chromeo and DJ Clinton Sparks.
- Sunday, August 3: Close out Lolla with the Underground’s weekly Industry party with national favorite, DJ Cobra.
Insider Tip: The Underground’s dress code will still be in effect. So leave your flip flops, board shorts, and tank tops at home and come dressed to impress.
Check out more Lollapalooza coverage right here on TLT. We’re covering everything from where to stay and what after parties to attend to fashion and Lolla food. And to keep the info coming, subscribe to TLT.