Dress to impress this Thanksgiving by picking up unique fashion accessories at the Vintage Pop-Up Market in the Hotel Lincoln. The boutique hotel in Lincoln Park will host the pop-up shop on Saturday, Nov. 15.
Held on the hotel’s second floor, the market will feature vintage clothing, home goods and gifts from 15 Chicago vendors. Attendees can peruse the market’s offerings, like vintage Parisian maps, statement jewelry and handcrafted holiday cards, while enjoying vintage record tunes from CHIRP independent radio and beverages from Chapin Coffee and Tea Beyond.
For craft lovers, Jourdan Fairchild of Fly DIY will lead a how-to session on creating travel accessories inspired by Hotel Lincoln’s quirky design.
- Where: Second Floor at Hotel Lincoln, 1816 N Clark St., Chicago, IL
- When: Saturday, Nov. 15, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cost: Free to attend, pricing varies by vendor
- Century Chicago
- Chapin Coffee
- Comet Vintage
- Fly DIY by Jourdan Fairchild
- Greenheart Shop
- Holiday Cards by Chicago Illustration Collective
- Judy Maxwell Home
- Luxury Garage Sale
- Modern Cooperative
- Nourishing Notes
- Rad Vintage
- The Savoy Flea
Photo source: Comet Vintage