If you've been to downtown Chicago before or just want to get away from the Mag Mile crowds, Hotel Lincoln puts you steps from the Lincoln Park Zoo and plenty of neighborhood bars and restaurants. Plus: Guests who upgrade to a suite get $40 in free extras.
- $99 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in February-March
- $129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in April
- Upgrades to Junior Suites are also discounted, starting at +$40 per night
- Guests who book a Junior Suite will receive a $25 credit for on-site dining, including the rooftop bar, plus the nightly amenity fee will be waived (reg. $15 per night)
- Weekends are also discounted for suite stays
This deal sells out quickly so get it while you can!
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Rates for Neighborhood View Queen rooms are nonrefundable and noncancellable; rates in Junior Suites are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- This hotel charges an amenity fee of $15 plus tax per night; the fee covers one complimentary drink per stay in The Kennison, Wi-Fi, bottled water, skip the line to the J. Parker bar, seasonal bike rentals and area discounts; this fee is waived for Junior Suite stays
- Valet parking is $60 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no fees required
*TLT is a TravelZoo affiliate. This means that we'll get a small commission if you purchase a tour, at no extra cost to you, which helps fund this site.