The Cultural Mile is Michigan Avenue from the Chicago River south to Roosevelt Avenue and Grant Park east to Lake Michigan. Many of Chicago's most popular cultural institutions are located in this area, including the Art Institute of Chicago, the Chicago Architecture Foundation, and the Museum Campus.
You can explore this wealth at a discounted rate with 2nd Fridays on the Chicago Cultural Mile. With discounts on dining, attractions, and entertainment you can experience everything this exciting section of the city offers. There's even discounted parking.
You can see all of the details on the Chicago Cultural Mile's website, and here are some of the highlights:
- 25% off at The Field Museum
1410 Museum Campus Dr
- BOGO walking tours from the Chicago Architecture Foundation
224 S Michigan Ave
- Half-Off Appetizers at Chuck’s: A Kerry Simon Kitchen
224 N Michigan Ave
- Discounted Climbing @ Maggie Daley Park Climbing Wall
337 E Randolph St
- Complimentary Pizza at the Italian Village Restaurants
71 W Monroe St
Photo credit: Nick Ulivieri