Being a certified sommelier is no joke. It requires patience, dedication, a refined palate, and the ability and desire to taste lots and lots (and lots!) of wine. Skip to the fun part at III Forks Sommelier for a Day event on January 4, 2017. From 5pm to 7pm you'll taste six wine selections from California selected by wine specialist Jessica Marshall-Bruckner; then you'll vote on them and the favorite will be featured for the month.
Tickets are just $20 and the wines are paired with hors d'oeuvres from Executive Chef Cedric Harden, making for a delicious evening.
- Pine Ridge White Blend, 2012 Napa Valley
- Hall Winery Sauvignon Blanc, 2015 Napa Valley
- Red Car 'Ritchie Vineyard' Chardonnay 2013, Sonoma Coast
- Le P'tit Payson 'L'P'tit Pape' Red Blend, 2012 San Benito County
- Seghesio Sangiovese, 2011 Alexander Valley
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon, 2012 Napa Valley
III Forks is located at 180 N Field Blvd. Reserve your space by calling (312)938-4303.