For the last two years Chef Ryan Poli has been traveling the world, expanding his culinary repertoire, which was already impressive. He recently returned and has transformed those experiences into menus with a series of pop-up dinners at Jam, the Michelin Bib Gourmand brunch spot in Logan Square.
He tested the concept in early October, and apparently it was a big success. Beginning November 4th through December 5th the celebrated chef will share his renewed love of cooking every Wednesday through Saturday (with the exception of Thanksgiving week).
The multi-course menu will change daily. Chef Poli will be joined by Chef Adam Walsh and the two will serve dinner themselves. Tickets are $75 to $85 per person, plus tip, and there are only twenty guests per dinner.
DETAILS AT A GLANCE:
- What: Jam at Night with Chef Ryan Poli – November-December 2015
- When: Begins November 4 through Saturday, December 5. Reservations available Wednesday through Saturday. *Days excluded: Wednesday, November 25 through Saturday, November 28.
- Time: Service begins promptly at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Jam Restaurant, 3057 W. Logan Blvd.; Chicago, IL
- Cost: $75-85 per person, excluding gratuity
- Beverage: Full bar available onsite – cash only. BYO available for $25 corkage fee
- Reservations: Space is limited. Advance reservations and ticket purchase required here