Drink Pink at Rosé on the Roof This Sunday at Fountainhead
Summer officially begins Saturday, and Fountainhead is celebrating the best time to be in Chicago with the best wine for summer, rosé. You'll be in the pink as you sip on the Ravenswood restaurant's rooftop deck. And you'll be tickled pink when you realize you're doing this for a good cause.
The event supports Swedish Covenant's breast cancer survivorship program. This combination of wellness training, counseling, and group therapy is free for breast cancer patients and survivors. The program includes:
- Breast cancer support groups
- Stress reduction training
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Exercise and fitness programs in partnership with Galter LifeCenter
- Integrative therapies such as massage and acupuncture
Tickets are just $30 for the three hour tasting and support of this life-saving and life-giving program.
- Rose on the Roof
- Sunday, June 22, 3pm
- Tickets: $30 at brownpapertickets.com