Chicago is home to nationalities from around the world. This February and March, Navy Pier celebrates this diversity with their weekly event, "Neighborhoods of the World." Taking place in the Crystal Gardens, multiple cultures are celebrated with dance and music traditional to the featured country, as well as cuisine and crafts.
All of these events are free and take place from 12pm to 4pm.
- Sunday, February 12: Celebrate Chinese New Year
- Sunday, February 19: Celebrate Poland
- Sunday, February 26: Celebrate Brazil's Carnival
- Sunday, March 5: Celebrate Italy
- Sunday, March 12: Celebrate Lithuania
- Sunday, March 19: Celebrate Mexico
- Sunday, March 26: Celebrate Greece
Want to know more about Navy Pier? Get The Local Tourist's Guide to Navy Pier for info on dining, attractions, how to save money at Chicago's most popular attraction, and more.