InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile gives younger travelers the royal treatment with a unique package sure to make children feel welcomed by offering all the comforts of home – and then some! With video games, movies, and opportunities to experience some of the best of city, the Kid-Friendly Package will have children excited to stay and sad to leave.
The package includes:
- Nintendo Wii Console and Games – Before checking-in, a Nintendo Wii will be installed in the guest room and children will have a variety of games to choose from. Perfect for engaging children in between exciting stops on their Chicago vacation, the Wii brings the living room into the hotel room.
- Movie and Garrett’s Popcorn – After a long day experiencing Chicago, children and parents can cozy up in their guest room and take in one of the newest releases while enjoying Chicago’s very own Garrett’s popcorn, which is delivered to their room.
- Two tickets to the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel – Kids will enjoy one of the most iconic Ferris Wheels in the world taking in all the sites of Navy Pier and the city at large.
- Games on The Go – Parents get a break while children play their favorite games of “War” and “Go Fish” with the most versatile game – a deck of cards!
- Dress “Like Mike” – Little ones can be just like Mike with their very own Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse - branded hat to keep the hot summer sun out of their eyes while exploring Chicago.
The kid-friendly package starts $219 and makes for the perfect summer vacation or family staycation and is available now. For more information or to book the package, visit here.