Valentine's day is a special holiday everywhere, but it is particularly near and dear to the hearts of Sarah Stegner, George Bumbaris and Rohit Numbiar, owners of Prairie Grass Cafe. "This will be our 15th Valentine's Day celebration," said Stegner. "Our business is a family affair. So many of our customers are regulars that they are like family to us, too. We wanted to do something extra special."
Guests celebrating Valentine’s Day at Prairie Grass (601 Skokie Blvd.; Northbrook, IL; 847-205-4433) will enjoy fantastic specials along with their regular menu. Customers also will have the opportunity to win one of several prizes.
"We've created a promotion that will treat lucky winners to some of our favorite things, like our:
- Delicious chocolate cake (our assistant manager Faith's favorite)
- 4 all-natural steaks from L & L Packing to prepare at home (George's favorite steaks)
- A fantastic bottle of Patrick Bottex Bugey Cerdon Sparkling Rosé (Sarah, Helga (host), Christina (manager), and Cindy's(PR) favorite toast)
- Brunch at Prairie Grass Cafe valued at up to $50 (Francisco, our manager that works brunch every weekend)
- A bud vase made by our former manager and friend Dan Sviland, owner and artist of the Hot Shop Glass in Racine (Rohit always supports Dan and while he isn't still at Prairie Grass, he's a vital part of our family and friend)
Beginning February 1 through the 14th, dine-in guests will be able to enter to win giveaways. The winners of the giveaway will be drawn at the end of the night on the 14th. Five different winners will be chosen at random and contacted via email.
About Prairie Grass Cafe
Prairie Grass Cafe (601 Skokie Blvd.; Northbrook, IL ; 847-205-4433), co-owned by chefs Sarah Stegner and George Bumbaris, supports Chicago’s Green City Market and local sustainable farms, selecting the freshest ingredients to reflect the season. Prairie Grass Cafe currently serves lunch Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and dinner Monday through Sunday. Dinner is served Tuesday - Thursday from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., and Monday and Sunday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Prairie Grass Cafe also serves breakfast Saturdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sundays 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Light fare is available in the bar Monday through Friday, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. For more information or to make a reservation, please call (847) 205-4433 or visit prairiegrasscafe.com. Follow Prairie Grass Cafe news at newsline360.com/prairiegrasscafe, on Facebook at Facebook.com/PrairieGrassCafe, and on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/prairiegrasscafe/.