TravelZoo has negotiated rare savings at one of the best hotels in Chicago. Kids and families will love the rooftop indoor pool, couples will love the Michelin-recommended bar and restaurant -- and we think everyone will enjoy saving up to 40%.
- $119 per night, daily between November-February
- $139 daily in March -- lock in a spring break trip now
- Discounted parking also available for +$35 (reg. $62)
"Plenty of perks and a stylish sensibility in Chicago's artsy River North" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- U.S. News & World Report named this AAA 4-Diamond hotel among the Best Hotels in Chicago (2016)
- Kimpton-brand perks include a complimentary wine social each night, pet amenities, freebies for kids and morning coffee and tea service
- The 17th-floor indoor heated pool is open all year long with great skyline views
- Steps from the Mag Mile and a short ride away from Navy Pier
Staying at the AAA 4-Diamond Palomar Chicago places guests just three blocks from the Magnificent Mile and four blocks from the Loop, ideally located for those in town to experience Chicago’s best shopping, nightlife and cultural offerings.
Rooms have dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows, pillow menus and artwork inspired by the Chicago World's Fair, while spa suites feature deep jetted soaking tubs with room for two along with a separate shower. The hotel hosts a complimentary nightly wine hour around its glass-enclosed fireplace, and Wi-Fi is free for Kimpton Karma Rewards members, which is free to join.
Despite its location in hip, clubby River North, the hotel is quite family-friendly, catering to families with kids by featuring in-room safety kits and rentable strollers as well as families with pets by offering dog beds and treats with no pet-size restrictions. Guest rooms also feature yoga mats with special exercise programs available via the hotel's TV programming.
The hotel's top floor is home to the property’s indoor heated pool (also a favorite of visiting families) and a 24-hour fitness center, both of which feature great skyline views of the city.
- "Sophisticated but inviting...the floor-to-ceiling city views are captivating" -- The Telegraph (UK)
- "Known for its kids’ happy hour...goes the extra mile to make families feel welcome" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Tucked into the spacious and beautiful Hotel Palomar, Sable Kitchen & Bar is a sleek, sultry, and sophisticated number" -- Michelin Guide