From the Source: Deal Alert: Save 50% at Chicago 4-Star Boutique Hotel - $89 in the Gold Coast
"From the Source" content is published as-is from the source.
There may be affiliate links in this post, which means we may get a small commission. It's at no extra cost to you and helps keep TLT free. Everybody wins!
Catch some rays at the nearby Oak Street Beach or stroll the Mag Mile while staying at this historic yet vibrant Gold Coast hotel. We've negotiated exclusive discounted rates through August, including Memorial Day and Fourth of July weekend plus during events like the Air & Water Show.
- $89 per night … most Sundays-Thursdays March-April
- $119 per night … Sundays-Thursdays in July-August
- $149 per night … Sundays-Thursdays in May-June
- Select weekends are also discounted, available at +$30-$50 per night
- Stay in a Superior King or Double room, or upgrade to a Loft Suite for +$25 per night (regularly a $60-$75 upgrade)
- Members receive free premium Wi-Fi (reg. $9.99 per night)
Why We Love It
- This chic Gold Coast hotel is steps from some of the city's finest shopping and dining
- The bright guest rooms and vibrant communal lobby feature complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Enjoy coffee and snacks in the morning at The Library or cocktails by the fireplace at night
- The hotel's new restaurant, Booth One, recently reopened for lunch and dinner service
BOOK YOUR ROOM NOWOverview
Located in the Gold Coast, the stylish Ambassador Chicago hotel is in "a great neighborhood to stay in and feel like a wealthy Chicagoan" (Frommer's). Guest rooms at this hotel are outfitted in a minimalist cream and white color palette with bright pinewood accents, and features plush bedding, flat-panel TVs, marble accented bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Close to the hotel you'll find the clubs and lounges of Rush Street, the high-end boutiques of Oak and Walton Streets and during summer, the see-and-be-seen Oak Street Beach -- but thanks to being a couple blocks removed from main thoroughfares, the Ambassador Chicago still delivers a calm, relaxed neighborhood feel when you walk out the front door.
From the Press:
- "The circa-1926 hotel retains an old-school glamour from its chandeliers to its black-and-white photos of former guests like Frank Sinatra" -- Oyster.com