From the Source: Half Off Dining thru Fall at Travelle at The Langham
"From the Source" content is published as-is from the source.
Disclaimer: If you take advantage of this deal we get a small commission. It's at no extra cost to you and helps keep TLT free. Everybody wins!
Only Travelzoo members can save over 50% on dining this summer at the luxurious Langham hotel's Travelle Kitchen and Bar, an “undiscovered delight" in River North that offers “flavorful dishes and inventive cocktails" (Zagat).
Why We Love It
- Nestled on the second floor of the 5-star Langham Hotel, overlooking the Chicago River
- A Chicago landmark: The restaurant is located in Mies van der Rohe's iconic IBM Building
- The restaurant has earned a AAA 4-Diamond Award for the past three years
- Use anytime -- lunch, happy hour or dinner
- Located two blocks off Michigan Avenue; perfect stop for a break while shopping
Travelzoo Tip: Travelle is also offering a farm-to-table dinner series every Wednesday through October, featuring a four-course dinner with chef-picked local ingredients from Green City Market.
- $29 for a $60 credit to use toward any food or drink items
- $59 for a $120 credit to use toward any food or drink items
- We recommend dishes like the burrata with prosciutto and pea pesto; the New York strip with chimichurri; and the seared scallops with roasted carrots
Good through November 1, 2017