Chef’s Table events are exclusive, intimate tastings that allow you to explore Chicagoland’s culinary scene without spending a fortune. Each restaurant we visit highlights their favorite items and pairs them with drinks.
Tomorrow night Chef’s Table attendees will be treated to the new summer menu at Shiraz On The Water. This gem in the western suburbs of Chicago overlooks a private pond, providing a serene view for a superb dinner.
Our exclusive dinner will be amazing, as Chef Carol Buckantz serves course after course of delectable items.
- Grilled shrimp, basted with Guava BBQ Sauce, sweet corn polenta, crispy pancetta
- Short Rib Wonton- Sweet Chili Mustard Thai Sauce
- Lump Crab Cakes with sweet corn and poblano cream
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Seared Duck Breast-Orange Pomegranate glaze, sweet corn Polenta
- Surf and Turf- 3oz filet, topped with lump crab cake, cabernet demi & lemon beurre blanc
- Cedar Planked Salmon stuffed with Crab-Mango Avocado relish
- Passion fruit crème brullee
- Seasonal bread pudding
- Bananas Foster Cheesecake
- Assortment of homemade truffles
Seats at the table are extremely limited and RSVP is required.
We also offer Chef’s Table memberships, which are an ideal way to explore Chicago’s culinary scene without spending a fortune. This exclusive program gets you a seat at the table at ten events for the price of eight. Members have two years to use your membership and are the first notified of future events. Can’t make one? Share it with a friend: Chef’s Table Membership access is transferable. It’s also perfect for couples. Use two seats at an event and there are five built-in date nights! We’ve only got three left, and you can get more information on our membership page.