As the founder of Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook believes that cooking fresh from scratch should be easy and tasty. This summer she’ll be touring six Chicagoland French Market locations and showing us how to do just that.
The markets, operated by Bensidoun USA, have partnered with Buick and Johanna for a Summer French Market Tour. Momma Cuisine will perform live cooking demonstrations to show you how to prepare some of her “Great Everyday Meals” using farm fresh ingredients.
Add these dates to your calendar:
- June 16/Saturday: Lisle; Burlington Street
- June 24/Sunday: Geneva; Geneva French Market
- July 14/Saturday: Wilmette; Green Bay & Central
- July 28/Saturday: Homewood; Village Hall
- August 11/Saturday: New Lenox; Village Hall
- August 22/Wednesday: Chicago; Location Pending
The Local Tourist is a social media sponsor for this tour.