Come to this event and your name will be on the flag I unfurl at the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro!
PeaceSpa.org is hosting the evening to support my trek to the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro to raise funds for Endure To Cure. I’m aiming to raise $19,340 – or one dollar per foot. Help send me – and your name – to the top while having a great time! 100% of net proceeds from this event will aid pediatric cancer research, treatment, and care.
- Mini-spa treatments provided by PeaceSpa.org
- Socializing with fabulous people
- DVD of Endure To Cure founder Jason Sissel’s photos from his previous climb playing throughout the evening
- Do your holiday shopping with the Silent Auction. Bid on unique items, like PeaceSpa Services, sculptures by Alan Carter and stereophotography by Vintage Visuals
- Crop To Cup Coffee
- Kilo Kai Rum Cocktails
- City Provisions appetizers
Singer/Songwriter David Kav and I will be coming in fresh off his Writing The Rails Tour. We get back from this Amtrak tour to Memphis the morning of the 7th, and David will play a private concert, including (hopefully) songs he wrote while on the train.
Everyone who comes to this event gets their names on the flag I unfurl at the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro! The more you donate, the bigger your name, so be sure to bid on those silent auction items!
*Can’t make it to the event? You can still get your name on the flag. Donate at least $40 and your name will also reach the summit with me!
Please be sure to register in advance – tickets are $40 online and $50 at the door
Dec 7, 5:30 to 8pm
PeaceSpa.org, 520 W Erie St, #340