If you’re looking for comfort food done right, Dine is your restaurant. Fortunately, they’re participating in TLT Restaurant Week! Side note: I took my lactose-intolerant mom there for a media luncheon and they bent over backwards to accommodate her persnickety stomach. That’s always a win in my book.
- Roasted red and gold beets, crumbled chevre, orange supreme and balsamic vinaigrette with baby mixed greens
- Pumpkin sage ravioli, brown butter and baby arugula
- Rigatoni & vodka sauce with shaved parmigiano and pulled lamb shank
- Veg. option: Grilled vegetables & warm frisee with port reduction and basil oil
- Apple & cranberries cobbler topped with vanilla ice-cream and caramel sauce