On August 6 we’re bring our Chef’s Table event to Spain with an inclusive dinner at Tapas Valencia. Their menu includes a wide array of dishes meant to share. Bold mosaics, inspired by Joan Miro, coupled with red and yellow walls and accents in primary colors foster a lively atmosphere. Paired with attentive service and creative cocktails, an evening at Tapas Valencia is an experience to be remembered.
Join us for an experience you’ll remember! We’ll enjoy this amazing cornucopia of their delightful cuisine:
- Robust garlic potato salad with mayonnaise and fresh parsley
- Seafood medley with shrimp, calamari, scallops, bell peppers and onions in a lemon sherry vinaigrette
- Stuffed mushroom caps with sauteed spinach, garlic and a blend of Spanish cheeses
- Grilled strips of skirt steak on a bed of potatoes and onions with a Cabrales blue cheese sauce
- Brochette of marinated cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella balls
- Roasted chicken breast salad with sundried tomatoes, green onions and celery, served on top of sauteed eggplant and endive with a creamy garlic vinaigrette
- Baked dates wrapped in bacon with a red bell pepper sauce
- Grilled tiger shrimp with a garlic lemon butter sauce
Drinks will include four different types of sangria and three of their signature martinis! (You read that right – seven different types of booze. No wonder we’re getting so much food!)
Tickets are just $30 and seats are extremely limited, so RSVP today!